The truth about weight loss


We probably all have at least a few extra pounds on our bodies that we'd like to get rid of. I know I do. One of my main goals in my current training program is to take off some bodyfat I put on when my first child was born in April. A lot of late nights
Read more on The Daily & Sunday Review

Fitting into a new, diminished body
Nearly 11 years ago, I made yet another declaration of war on the fat me - the umpteenth chapter in my life-long struggle with weight.
Read more on Times News

           This entry was posted on 28/07/2010 (Wednesday) at 1:33 pm and is filed under How To Lose Belly Fat. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed. Printed from: http://how2loosebellyfat.com/the-truth-about-weight-loss .
© Your Name Here 2010. Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.

Name (required)

Mail (will not be published) (required)

Website


View the
Original article